MS Excel Training With World Class Experts
In the fast-paced arena where techniques are playing crucial role, advanced MS Excel skills may help to manage multiple tasks at single pace. Getting success almost depends upon how the things you have planned. Data reporting, data managing tactics and much more actions are there those should be undertaken by proper usage of MS Excel.
Whether it is about personal or professional concerns, for both of the cases Microsoft Excel will assist intelligently. To approach advance levels of excellence, improved Excel services should be used. To gain complete and appropriate knowledge in MS Excel, Krishiv Academy is offering distinct excel training courses in faridabad within different packages.
Why MS Excel Training Required?
The spreadsheet designing within MS Excel is an art that will not be handy until you have gone through a dedicated training program. Quick access of procedure sums, setting maximum & minimum ranges, chart preparation, and much more should understand by devoted MS Excel training program in faridabad.
Demand Of Microsoft Excel Training
Presenting a complex structure of database in easy manner so that it will be understandable for all is the task that can be performed using MS Excel advanced techniques. For acquiring frequent and desired skills into Microsoft Excel, one can go through Krishiv Academy Faridabad Based MS Excel Training Center.
Job Opportunities In MS Excel Training in Faridabad
Offering tactics, tricks, and ideas to others for MS Excel may be a great idea to explore your skills. Simply, one can set his/her career as MS Excel tutor. The chances to get a job as Microsoft Excel trainer are very high and Krishiv Academy is here to make you able to do the same without any hurdle.
Advanced MS Excel Training
KRISHIVACADEMY has developed advanced excel module to help managers understand various complex issues related to advanced excel. MIS course designed by KRISHIVACADEMY guarantees the value additions in terms of and development of managers and other employees of the organization. Hence MBA CA’s CS and other working people can come and solve their problem in few days learning, since ms excel classes in faridabad are conducted on weekends it become more and more convenient for working persons to join advanced ms excel course. Industry experienced corporate trainer takes up classes in small group to teach various advanced functions and techniques, small size batch gives individual attention.
Significance of Advanced MS Excel Course
Krishiv Academy offers MIS Course for fresher as well as experience persons, MIS – Management Information System experts are required for every sector of the economy as well for every industry, there are various reports and information that Management of an organization looks for, managers are required to prepare those reports using various functions and formulas available in spreadsheets however many times managers do feel lack of knowledge and understanding how to use commands. Most of the topics mentioned are covered under this course has however ms excel has huge potential and the learning process is limitless and it takes years of practice to have full fledge mastering on the subject. KRISHIVACADEMY fulfill this gap by offering quality learning program
Corporate Advanced MS Excel Training
KRISHIVACADEMY do conduct Corporate training in Advance Excel & VBA since Business managers often need to take decisions that can affect the business for example detail of sales with distributor network , while it is not possible to use complex formulas by hand that immediately generate report with accuracy and efficiency, hence routine task of feeding inputs and obtaining suggestion/ reports as output with the help of computer application like MS Excel spread sheet is very common these days. In any MIS environment standard reports are generated by advanced function of Ms Excel , for comparing actual performance with original budget, hence user can learn all these advanced functions of Excel under the expert guidance of corporate trainer who has spend almost more than a decade in resolving practical problems related to various MIS reports, hence it is advisable to HR manager to pursue their employees to join Corporate Training program which mainly deals with advanced Ms Excel and its applicability, during this program main focus remains on how to prepare various MIS reports with maximum use of formulas and functions, for more detail kindly download the brochure
KRISHIVACADEMY is Best Excel Training Institute in Faridabad with the following features:-
- Lowest Fee
- Full Course covering every advanced topics
- Experienced Corporate Trainer
- Fully Air-condition class rooms
- Small batch size of 3 to 4 students
- Individual attention
- Standard study material
- Free Excel Templates
Module 1 – Basic & Advance Excel Objective:
What is Excel?
Microsoft Excel is a general purpose electronic spreadsheet to use to organize, calculate, and analyze data. The task you can complete with Excel ranges from preparing a simple family budget, preparing a purchase order, create an elaborate graph/chart, or managing a complex accounting ledger for a medium size business
Provide Basic/Advanced Understanding of Excel, make user familiar to create formula and give platform to make good analysis and introduce Powerful tools of advance excel so that user can make advance analysis with the help of those tools.
Introduction to Excel, Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar, Introduction to different category of functions like Basics, Mathematical and Statistical, Date and Time, Logical, Lookup and References, Text and Information.
- Mathematical Functions:-
Sum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct
- Date & Time Function:-
Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time
- Text Functions & Data Validation :-
Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value, Large, Small
Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/ Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data split.
- Statistical Function & Other Functions :-
Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min, Len, Right, Left, Mid, ,Maxa, Maxifs, Median, Minifs, Mina, Vara, Correl, Geomen
- Logical Functions:-
And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If
- Lookup & Reference Functions:-
VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’s, Past Special, Past link
- Pivot Table and Charts, Import and Export data, Protect/Unprotect sheets/workbooks. Worksheet formatting and Print Display
- Data Collection Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
- Analysis – Single/Multidimensional Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables, Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table, Two-Variable Data Table
- Advanced Chart Technique, How To Make Dynamic Charts, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Scatter Chart, Line Chart, Column Chart, Speedometer Chart, Gantt Chart.
- Advanced Dashboard.
- Report Development – (Real World Data)
Module 2- DASHBOARD & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
Dashboard Reports Allow User to Get High-Level Overview of the Business and Help Them Make Quick Decisions. Dashboards are Often Called as Management Information System (MIS), Which Provides Information that Organizations Require to Manage Themselves Efficiently and Effectively.
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms:
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
- Complete Review of the VBA Language (Subs, Functions, Variables, Arrays, Loops, Logic…etc.)
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
- Excel VBA Power Programming For VBA Macros
- Working with Dynamic Ranges. Protecting Worksheets, Cells and Ranges. Working with Multiple Files. Opening & Saving Files
- How to Analyze Data On Multi Worksheets And Build Summary Sheets
- How to Access The Windows File And Folder System To Open And Close Workbooks
- How to Protect Your Code Against Errors
- How to Use Excel And VBA To Create Basic Dash Boards
- How to Create Your Own Custom Business Worksheet Functions In VBA
- How to Create Basic Report Generation Tools Using Excel VBA, Microsoft Word And PowerPoint
- How to Use The Excel Visual Basic Macro Recorder To Record Excel Tasks In VBA And Then Interpret The Code
- Overview of Using User forms To Create Business Wizards
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
- Connection between Excel VBA & other platforms
- How to Establish Connection Between VBA and Internet Explorer to Open any Internet Website through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and power presentation to create power point through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and Access database to update the data in access through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and outlooks through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and MS Word through VBA
- Testing and Debugging Your Code
- Effective Error Handling
- Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
Module 3 – MS – Access & SQL
Access is a relational database management system (RDBMS) from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools. … It can also import or link directly to data stored in other applications and databases.
Topics Covered as follows:
- Access environment and tools
- Database terminology and concept
- Designing database in Access
- Understanding RDBMS
- Working with the Design side of Tables
- Create Query
- Join Tables That Have No Common Fields
- Work with Subdatasheets
- Create Sub queries
- Working with the runtime of Tables
- Data Migration and Importing
- Working with the Design side of Queries
- Working with the runtime of Queries
- Working with the Design side of Forms
- Adding Controls to Forms
- Creating Sub forms
- Organizing Information with Tab Pages
- Displaying a Summary of Data in a Form
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Working with the runtime of Forms, Managing Switchboard
- Working with the Design side of Reports
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports Include Charts in a Report
- Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Add a Sub report to an Existing Report
- Working with the runtime of Reports
- Working with the Design side of Macros
- Creating a Macro Restricting Records Using a Condition
- Automating Data Entry Using a Macro
- Working with the runtime of Macros
- How to create a functional specification
- Build a real-world business application
- Putting altogether and deployment
Mobile No: 9873169230
Email ID: email@example.com