- Strengthen the core ideas of Digital Marketing
- Gain knowledge on Digital Marketing can increase in job opportunities
- Solidify core concepts and Boost students confidence
- Give Knowledge to start own business: Online selling on Amazon, Flipkart….
- Learn How to get Freelancer projects
Digital Marketing Course Curriculum
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Online Reputation Management
- Market Place Optimization
- Website Designing and Development
- Domain booking and Structure
- Content Marketing
- Content and Creative Creation
- Ecommerce Solution
- Freelancer Bidding
1. Introduction to Digital Marketing
All current innovation in marketing is through digital channels. This opening lecture demonstrates the power of applying digital concepts across the marketing function in any business. You will learn how to harness the power of digital marketing as a core driver of the marketing strategy for a company.<br />
- Strategies in Digital Marketing
- Aligning Internet with Business Objectives
- Examples of Great Case Studies
- User Behaviour & Navigation
- Branding & User Experience
2. Search Engine Optimisation
SEO is about attracting the right customers at the right time. This module will equip you with the core understanding, technical knowhow and insight to build an SEO strategy that dramatically improves your website position and ranking with the most popular search engines.
- Keyword Research
- How Google Works
- Search Engine Factors
- OnPage & OffPage Optimisation
- Meta Tags, Images, Content, Video
- Links and How to Get Them
3. Search Engine Marketing
This module gives you essential skills to strategise, plan and manage a Search Engine marketing campaign. You will learn how to develop an effective PPC strategy and achieve demonstrable ROI
- How to Create a PPC Campaign
- Implementing Your PPC Budget
- Targeting Your Advertising
- Measuring & Managing Your Campaigns
4. Web Site Analytics
This module guides you through web analytics and other data sources to better understand site visitor characteristics and behaviour. You will understand the most important and appropriate metrics and how to use them to improve your digital activities.
- What is Website Analytics?
- How to Analyse Your Campaign Effectively for greater ROI
5. Social Media 1
This module gives you the knowledge to plan and manage your communications and marketing through rapidly emerging and influential social networks. You will understand how to engage with customers across a wide range of social media platforms<
- What is Social Media Marketing?
- Overview of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging, Youtube and Flickr
- Building Brand Awareness Using Social Media
6. Social Media 2
This module gives you the techniques and tools to harness the opportunities provided by best practice social media marketing. You will also learn how to implement the full range of advertising and social features in order to build and sustain relationships with customers.
- Increasing Website Traffic Using Facebook, Twitter, Video, etc
- Best Practice Examples & Case Studies
7. Email Marketing
Email Marketing, when carried out properly, is one of the most effective forms of Digital Marketing. This module will teach you about Data Protection, Opt-In Subscriber Management, E-Mail Design and Content, Email Delivery and Reporting.
- Creating Optimised Campaigns
- How to Measure Success
- Managing Your Database
- Best Practice Case Studies
- Choosing 3rd Party Email Providers
8. Mobile Marketing
This module provides you with a solid understanding of the rapid evolution of the mobile marketing landscape. Focusing on cutting-edge case studies, you will gain knowledge of the strategies and technologies of best practice mobile marketing.
- Email Marketing Explained
- The Development of Mobile Marketing
- Various Forms of Mobile Marketing
- Geo-Targeting Your Campaign for Smart Phones
- How Consumers Use Mobile Marketing
- Examples & Case Studies
9. Display advertising
This module provides you with a comprehensive understanding of the creation, deployment and management of Display Advertising, including search, email, mobile & social, to give you the broadest view of digital advertising opportunities
- What is Display advertising?
- How are banners bought & sold?
- Banner formats & when to use them
- Creating and Implementing a banner campaign
10. Digital Marketing Planning
This module will teach you the complexities of planning, buying and executing a marketing campaign that integrates traditional marketing with all digital activities, including display advertising, search engine marketing, email marketing, mobile marketing and social media.
- Examples of digitally integrated Marketing Plans
- How to use the best Digital Marketing Channels for maximum impact
- Creating an integrated Digital Marketing Plan